About the Comprehensive Plan Update
Comprehensive Plan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- What is a comprehensive plan? And why is the town now updating its plan? Learn the answers to these questions - and more - on our Comprehensive Plan FAQ page.
- The comprehensive plan update began in March 2017, and a draft of the document is expected to be completed by the spring of 2018. To learn more about key milestones for the project, please visit our Project Schedule page.
- Want to know more about the status of the town's comprehensive plan update? Visit out Project Updates page for news and information.
Comprehensive Plan Advisory Committee (CPAC)
- To assist with development of the town's comprehensive plan update, the Mayor and Council of the Town of Fort Mill have appointed a 39-member Comprehensive Plan Advisory Committee (CPAC). The CPAC consists of the 7 members of Fort Mill Town Council, the 7 members of the Fort Mill Planning Commission, and 25 citizen volunteers. The CPAC will meet monthly between March and September 2017. For more information about the CPAC, please click here.
- To view CPAC agendas and minutes, please click here.